Carefully designed screens
Alpha comes with a suite of carefully-designed screens ‐ based on our experience of training each customer individually. Each one is designed to provide the information you are looking for with the minimum of effort.
Take our Market View below for example (click on the image to enlarge it). This screen helps you quickly identify what's driving the UK market.
- How did the US and Asian markets close overnight?
- Which stocks/sectors are leading the UK market up or down?
- What are the headlines?
- Which stocks have reported?
- Which stocks have gone ex-div?
- What is happening with commodity prices and Sterling?
Data and features
- Live Level 1 data for all UK listed equities (including AIM and investment trusts)
- Advanced Level 2 screens for LSE stocks
- Contended Level 2 available to substantially reduce your costs
- FTSE index constituents
- Live level 1 data for US stocks
- Delayed data for CBOE Europe
- Global market indices
- MSCI WMA indices
- Daily fund prices with sectors, TERs, yields and ratings
- Investment trust NAVs, sectors, TERs and yields
- Corporate and government bonds; yield curves
- Major world currency pairs
- Major commodity prices - oil, metals, energy
- UK corporate cctions
- Live RNS from all Primary Information Providers
- Dow Jones Newswires UK Markets Report
- Customisable price tickers which can filter for specific portfolios or indices
- Customisable news alerts
- Over 20 years' fundamental data and up to three years' broker forecasts
- Balance sheet, P&L and cashflow metrics
- Broker consensus, consensus change, last consensus and number of brokers
- Directors' and major shareholder dealings and holdings. Filter by company or shareholder
- Live DDE links to drive your Excel-based pricing models